Looking to build something amazing? You've come to the right place.
Are you a self-starter?
Street Solutions' flat management structure ensures every member of the team is able to drive his or her own projects to completion. You will have a lot of responsibility at SSI from the first day you join, and you will play a critical role in building out our core product and implementing solutions for our clients.
Do you see the bigger picture?
SSI's products are critical to the operations of our large institutional clients. We understand both the technology and our clients' business operations. Our deep knowledge of how our clients actually work enables us to design solutions which go beyond the capabilities of other systems.
Are you ready to learn quickly?
A typical year of working at SSI will include: designing a new product for the MBS industry, designing new core functionality for our database application, working with Developers and BTAs to build new functionality, organizing automated QA processes, working with large institutional clients to understand their needs and operation, demoing a product, and deploying a product. You will learn faster and do more at SSI than is possible at most larger firms.
Business Technology Analysts
Technology Analysts at SSI manage all facets of an institutional client relationship and are involved with almost every part of our business. As an BTA, you may find yourself conducting a product demo, helping a trader close a billion dollar deal, or contributing to the development of a new product. SSI provides the unique opportunity to develop industry leading software while working with some of the most successful players in the market.
- Work directly with business users to understand clients' needs; ensure they are using SSI products effectively
- Manage product deployments to new clients
- Provide day to day application support for clients, including help requests & configuration issues
- Conduct user training, onsite and offsite, as needed
- Coordinate rollout of new releases to clients
- Market additional SSI products and services to existing clients
- Ability to establish priorities and manage projects with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Familiarity with relational databases such as SQL Server or MS Access
- Experience working with MS-Excel
- Ability to handle and resolve client problems in a professional manner
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Business Administration
Street Solutions, Inc. is looking for skilled developers to help design and code the next generation of our industry-leading software products. We work extensively with C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server, pushing those technologies to their limits. At SSI, work is fast-paced and always intellectually challenging; our rapid product cycle and flat organizational structure ensures that developers witness firsthand how their contributions influence our products and add measurable value to our customers.
- Work closely with senior management to prototype new products and enhancements
- Maintain products and assist Business Technology Analysts in resolving client issues
- Is pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering
- Has a strong foundation in either C#/ASP.NET MVC or Java/JSP
- Is a creative problem solver who produces high-quality, maintainable code
- Demonstrates excellent spoken and written English
- Enjoys working in a tightly integrated team
Appreciated additional skills include:
- Experience at another commercial software company
- Web development experience
- An understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong object oriented design techniques
- An understanding of jQuery